We all want thick and healthy hair, but falling hair strands make us anxious. Right? Hair problems are universal as everyone faces some or other hair concerns. Tried a lot of hair care products, but everything failed.
Don't worry. Mother Nature has the solution for everything, including your hair problems. The chemical-based products show results for a shorter duration and ultimately ruin your hair quality, making it dull and frizzy.
On the contrary, Essentials oils show miraculous effects in promoting hair growth. They can improve your hair quality like never before. These essential oils have the outstanding capability to overcome all your hair problems.
Outspoken benefits of Essential oils
Essential oils are extracted from plants by the process of evaporation or distillation. Along with their mesmerizing aromatic properties, these essential oils bestow us with various health benefits.
Some of the essential oils even have the property of helping hair grow by adding strength and shine.
These essential oils can naturally improve your hair's health with very little or no risk of side effects. Moreover, these essential oils are pocket–friendly.
In this blog, we will discuss the fantastic benefits of different types of essential oil in promoting your hair growth.
1. Lavender essential oil
Lavender oil has the properties of helping in cell growth and reducing stress. Due to this, it promotes faster hair growth.
- The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of this oil improve scalp health.
- The soothing aroma of lavender offers calm to the nerves when massaged on the scalp.
- It can help strengthen the hair follicles.
2. Peppermint essential oil
Peppermint oil contains around 40% methanol which helps increase blood circulation and can cause tingling feelings.
- Methanol present in Peppermint oil can increase the number and depth of hair follicles.
- Also, it promotes hair growth during the growing phase
3. Rosemary essential oil
With the ability to improve cellular generation, Rosemary oil improves hair growth and thickness.
- It can help prevent hair loss by reducing dihydrotestosterone levels in the hair follicles.
- As it helps restore tissues in the scalp, rosemary essential oil is helpful in various hair treatments.
4. Cedarwood essential oil
Cedarwood oil balances the oil-producing glands in the scalp. Therefore, it promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- It regulates sebum secretion in the scalp and facilitates good scalp health.
- Also, it is advantageous for treating dandruff or hair loss due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
5. Lemongrass essential oil
Are you tired of itchy and flaky scalp due to dandruff?
Lemongrass oil is the most effective dandruff remedy.
- It cleanses and revitalizes the scalp due to its anti-oxidative and purifying properties.
- According to the research, regular application of Lemongrass oil can effectively remove dandruff from your scalp.
6. Thyme essential oil
Thyme oil promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp
- It reduces inflammation on the scalp surface and helps slow down hair loss.
- Thyme oil makes the hair shiny. Its regular application offers many benefits like keeping the scalp cool, treating the split ends, and promoting hair growth.
7. Tea tree essential oil
Tea tree oil is blessed with cleaning, antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
- It helps unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots of the hair.
- Regular application of tea tree oil can help unplug hair follicles and thus promotes hair growth.
- It contains active compounds that fight dandruff.
- Tea tree oil cleans the scalp by removing toxins and improving blood circulation.
8. Ylang-Ylang essential oil
Ylang-ylang is also referred to as the flower of flowers. Its essential oil is ideal for those with dry and itchy scalp as it can stimulate sebum production. Lack of sebum makes your hair dry and brittle.
- It can be used as a natural conditioning agent.
- Like cedarwood oil, It also can balance oil production. Thus, optimizing hair growth.
- Therefore, ylang-ylang oil can improve hair texture and reduce hair breakage.
- Also, ylang-ylang oil is an adequate remedy to repel lice and other fungal infections.
How to use essential oils for your hair?
Haircare is often tricky. Massaging the scalp with some essential oils has proved to be highly beneficial for their growth and improvement in hair quality.
It is advisable to read the instructions on the oil label before applying it to the scalp.
In some cases, you only need to mix a few drops of essential oil of one or more types in a shampoo or conditioner. Direct application of some essential oils can irritate the scalp.
After applying oil, cover your head in a towel or shower cap for more effective results.
Each of the essential oil offers incredible benefits. All you need to consider is which one will go well with your hair type and problems.
With years of expertise and knowledge of essential oils, Nina Ross' Gro & Glo oil is the perfect blend of great combinations of essential oils in a single bottle.
Using our hair care products and essential oil will make you love them as they are made with the lovable products of nature.
Get your Nina Ross' Gro & Glo oil to ensure perfect hair growth and love your hair.