What Is Male Pattern Baldness?
Otherwise known as androgenic alopecia, male pattern baldness is a condition that causes hair loss from your frontal edges, resulting in receding hairlines.
Baldness occurs when the hair keeps thinning out till the scalp is exposed and the hair on your temples [and crown] look like baby hair till they disappear.
In advanced stages, a small portion of hair is left on the head's sides and back.
The rest of the head? Completely bald.
What Causes Male Pattern Baldness?
A major contributing factor to male pattern baldness [besides your genes] is when male hormones [like DHT] attack the hair follicles and destroy them.
Besides this, studies have shown that poor nutrition, smoking, and mental stress also contribute to it.
So, if you're genetically prone to male pattern baldness, these factors can trigger it:
- Emotional stress
- Fluctuating diet changes
- Low water intake
- Poor sleep
- Unstable lifestyle habits
- Using anabolic steroids or other supplements to gain lean muscle mass
What Can You Do About Male Pattern Baldness?
Depending on how severe the situation is, there are slim chances of reversing male pattern baldness.
However, we offer several treatments for hair and scalp issues that help you manage the situation effectively.
- Laser Therapy- Studies show that laser or low-level light therapy is helpful for your hair. That’s why we have both clinical and hand-held laser therapy treatments available.
- Mesotherapy - this helps rejuvenate dormant hair follicles by increasing oxygen and nutrients supply to the scalp. This biological process is quite similar to Minoxidil. But unlike Minoxidil, hair loss won’t resume when you stop using it.
Plus, Mesotherapy helps to restore your scalp matrix to its youthful levels. It supplies the necessary vitamins, minerals, and amino acids it needs to function well for its nutritional and energetic metabolism.
- DHT Blockers - These are products that either interfere with the conversion of Testosterone to Di-hydro testosterone (DHT) or help block DHT from binding to your hair follicle. See why our products and are different and better than others.
- Hair Vitamins - These products aid hair growth either by blocking DHT and/or providing the vitamins and minerals that allow quality hair growth. These products can be taken orally or applied topically.
- Growth Stimulation - Your hair needs some vitamins to grow to its fullest and thickest. Most people don’t get enough vitamins & minerals their hair needs. Our vitamins don’t just provide all the clinical proven vitamins and minerals, they also block DHT and boost hair growth.
- Hair and Scalp Cleansing - These products are enhanced to give your hair and scalp the nutrients they need without adding harmful chemicals like sodium laurel sulfate, cocamide DEA or alcohols, usually found in 95% of shampoos.
Most shampoos strip your hair of its essential oils that hair needs, while ours don’t.
Need to talk about your hair and scalp struggles? Reach out right away.