How to Prevent Hair Loss - Tips from a Trichologist

Posted on: 2022-12-13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tOAfhbbkI
You might be surprised to learn that only 10% of hair loss among men and women is genetic. The remaining 90% are preventable. I'm a Trichologist. I study hair, why it grows and why it falls out.

Share this post

We're Here To Help!

Our daily mission is to provide the most innovative and effective treatments with a gracious, customer-first approach.

Learn More

Listen to our Podcast