PLASMA-Plus™ (vampire) FACIAL
Atlanta’s highly effective solution for youthful skin.
How does this treatment help?
Plama-Plus™ is the ultimate collagen stimulator. It stimulates new growth factors in your skin improving aging skin, acne scars, large pores and more.
Fear not, because your body contains platelets that, when infused into your face, promote collagen growth, regenerates tissue, and naturally smooths and tightens the skin. We infuse these platelets during a procedure called the PRP Facelift, Plasma Facial or the "Vampire Facial".
The Plasma-Plus™ (Vampire) Facial help you:
- Look younger
- Erase Sun Damage
- Fill in deep wrinkles
- Erase deep acne scars and pitting
- Close Large Pores
- Stretch marks
- Skin Recovery and Smoothing
- Collagen Reproduction
- Dark circles and puffiness under eyes
- Brightens your skin and makes it look healthy
If you're simply looking for a PRP Vampire Facial Clinic in Atlanta, you're possibly missing out on putting yourself in the best position to see a high amount of skin rejuvenation.
Rather than simply administering Plasma as a one-size-fits all solution, at Nina Ross we have created a powerhouse combination that includes:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Vegetal Amino-Acids
- Cellular Mositurizing Factor
- Acacia, Jojoba & Sunflower Waxes
- Microneedling - Collagen Stimulation
Nina Ross Hair & Skin Therapy brings you another signature multilevel treatment. We combine Microneedling and PRP therapy with RadioFrequency, which together stimulate collagen and repair damaged skin.
Combining radiofrequency, micro-needling with platelet-rich plasma, can get a much more enhanced result. Platelet-rich plasma is harvested from the patient's own blood and restored into the skin tissue during the micro-needling procedure. The result is much faster healing and better collagen growth, creating a richer, smoother, glowing look to your skin.
We recommend 3- sessions each spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Plasma-Plus™ Facial - What to Expect:
- Your makeup will be removed and prior to your first treatment a before picture will be taken.
- You first start with your radiofrequency treatment, this takes aprox 20-30 minutes, either the neck and eyes can be treated or the cheek and mouth area, or even the stomach. Radiofrequency is not uncomfortable or painful.
- After the Exilis treatment a topical numbing cream will be applied to your face.
- At this time one of our medical assistant will draw a small amount of your blood. Blood is drawn in our office as though you are having a routine blood test. It is then spun in a centrifuge and the PRP is separated and removed from the rest of the blood. You should be well hydrated (drink lots of water) prior to your visit to maximize the amount of plasma we can yield from your blood draw.
- After the numbing cream has remained on your skin 25 or more minutes we will begin the microneedling with PRP therapy treatment. This treatment is can cause a mild amount of discomfort but is usually well tolerated.
- After the treatment you can expect to be slightly red for 1-2 days and become dry. Makeup can be applied after 24 hours. Skin will Glow in 5-10 days. Collagen continues to be produced for up to 6 months after treatment.
Book 1 Session
Book 3 Get 1 Free