Are you struggling with the shape or thickness of your brow Shaping in Atlanta? Get perfect eyebrows in the morning, night and during the day with the semi-permanent Microblading technique and have natural looking, beautiful 'brows year round.
Microblading takes thin eyebrows and makes them fuller and thicker in a matter of minutes! This technique is safe and is undetectable by the naked eye.
How it works:
- Before the procedure, we work with you to pencil shade and shape your brows allowing you to agree on symmetry to fit your face.
- Once the shape is identified, we use a micro-blade and hypo-allergenic pigment to gently create fine strokes in your eyebrows that look exactly like hair.
- The hair like marks are neatly placed right into the skin, which will last up to 18-24 months with proper touch-ups.
- The results are a completely natural-looking eyebrow that's more symmetrical, fuller and thicker.
Before and Afters
How long is the procedure?
For the first Microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 2.5-3 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
The client is to come in for a follow up visit in order to have any minor necessary touch ups. The second Microblading session takes place after 4-6 weeks after the initial session. This session will take approximately 1.5-2 hours to complete.
Does it hurt?
The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none. Prior to the procedure your brow technician will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area, and also reapplied during the procedure. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic; depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything. Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine and epinephrine.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
Is there downtime?
No down time is required after microblading procedure.
Does it take long to heal?
It takes approximately 7-14 days for the brows to heal over, and about 1 month for the color to fully set in. You'll notice the color is very light right after the two weeks after healing; the skin will have an opaque milky looking quality to it. This is known as the milk skin and is common in tattooing. This is due to the the tissue still healing from the inside out even though the surface of the skin is healed. True color will reveal itself once healed.
How will they look like while healing?
The eyebrow area will be slightly red after the procedure and color will appear very dark. This is normal for the procedure and part of the healing process. The color will fade by up to 40% as it heals. In the following days, the eyebrows will continue to be dark and you will notice slight scabbing. Do not pick at the scabs as this may damage the skin and the outcome of the microbladed area. The eyebrows will lighten up in color as it heals.
What aftercare products should I use?
After your session we will provide you with after care instructions, including product reccomendations.
Who is not suitable for the procedure?
Microblading is not suitable for the following candidates:
- Using Accutane
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications
- Have diabetes (will require a physician's note)
- Have skin disease or irritations
- Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
- Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician's note.
Pregnant or nursing clients who want to microblade can be done at your own discretion. We suggest discussing with your doctor first. Microblading is still considered a tattoo, it is a personal choice to do so during this period.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who we deem not suitable for this procedure or for any other reason. Our brow technicians make the decision to microblade an individual based on their own discretion.