Fusion extensions take individual strands and bond them to your natural hair with a hair-healthy protein adhesive. The stylist will individually attach each lock to the client’s hair through use of heating pliers (hot tool) applied to the keratin bond.
Hot Fusions are also referred to as Infusions, Keratin Bond Extensions, Nail Tip Extensions and U-Tip Extensions
Hot Fusions are the most expensive method we offer, and for good reason. They're the most long lasting, are very light and can be treated like they grew from your head. If you're considering getting this method rest assured knowing you're in great hands with us.
Fusions are great for:
- Camouflaging hair loss. Since we have full control over the placement of links, certain thin spots can be given more links to create a more full and balanced appearance.
- Placing links in a way that makes the face appear more youthful.
Caring for Fusions
Fusion extensions should last approximately 4-6 months and eventually replaced as the natural hair grows out.
Benefits of Fusions
- They last longer than any other type of hair extensions
- You do not need to get them tightened or redone while you have them in
- The extension colors do not fade (with the exception of pastel shades)
- Best for maintaining the quality of your hair
- Extensions look just as good the day you take them out as the day you put them in
Fusions require very little maintenance. General advice would be to stay away from using heavy oils on the hair & scalp since they weaken the fusion bonds and can cause strands to slip out prematurely.